Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sorry I haven't up-dated of late

We moved house last weekend, and I have to say I HATE MOVING! OMG! I never knew I had so much crap! I tossed out loads of stuff and yet I still had way too much, so as I am unpacking I am still getting rid of things I have no use for.
My Hubby was getting mad at me for not getting rid of many books but I find it so difficult to get rid of books, what if I want to read them again or recommend them to a friend??
And to be honest I am not sure what I should do about my Craft Stash! I have way to much but it is so difficult to part with any of it though I know I really should, I guess
it is time to admit I have a Stash Problem! LOL!

1 comment:

Susan's Literary Cafe said...

I know exactly what you mean. I need a tow truck for all my books and counter stich, knitting and crocheting stash. I don't want to part with them. It is like parting with a friend, if you know what I mean. I saw you became a follower to my blog.