Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sophie Kinsella...Shopaholic Series









Sophie Kinsella WebSite

This is another series that is great to read when you need to be cheered up! :)
There is always something funny going on, and again you could imagine this stuff happening to you or someone you know :)


Confessions of a Shopaholic
Shopaholic Takes Manhattan
Shopaholic Ties the Knot
Shopaholic & Baby
Shopaholic & Sister


Remember Me?
The Undomestic Goddess
Can You Keep a Secret?

Confessions of a Shopaholic
(Movie ) I haven't managed to go see this yet, but I do paln on seeing it soon.



This Author also writes under the name.. Madeleine Wickham, I just picked up her book using this name... The Gatecrasher, I haven't read it yet but as soon as I do I will let you know if I enjoyed it.

No comments: